Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comFinancial Services Firm is searching for a Business Analyst with Alternative investment experience (this is a must have). Hedge Fund Front office technology experience is a big plus and/or knowledge in Dodd Frank, and how the regulation applies to the Hedge and Private Equity industry.
Out client is looking for a Business Analyst to manage and implement business and technological products, with focus on delivering business strategies, risk mitigation solutions, and core processes standardization solutions. This not a Project Management position, but needs someone who is comfortable running meetings, document project plans, develop requirements, and understands the full product lifecycle. This requires someone who can see the “big picture.” This is not a technical position, more product/business focused.
· Develops and manages project plans and product strategies that meet the specific needs of BUSINESS UNIT business units.
· Develops business requirements
· Understand full Product Lifecycle - Idea to business case, business case to product development, product development to launch
· Develops or manages the development of current and proposed workflows (system and business), user requirements, business analysis documents, training modules, and test/implementation plans.
· Partners with IT and business community to ensure the development of accurate and appropriate solutions to business needs.
· Good “white board” document, prototype, A-Z build, and design methodology.
· Identifies areas of risk and/or inefficiencies, develop and recommend “best practices”, and implement solutions.
· Provides expertise and leadership on BUSINESS UNIT wide initiatives. Provide a centralized pool of knowledge, for new processes, products, regulations, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Change Management experience preferred.
· Thoroughly versed in Product Development Life Cycle. (PDLC)
· Exceptional communication, analytical, and project management skills.
· Visio Skills
· PowerPoint Skills
· Financial Services/Big 5 consulting experience is a plus
· BA/BS required; MBA or MSCIS preferred.