Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- OFSA (OFSAA) Application Knowledge – in-depth knowledge required (Main Skill)
- Oracle PL/SQL– in-depth knowledge required
- Informatica/Datastage ETL – 2+ years working Experience
- Unix Shell scripting – 1+ year working experience
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application (OFSAA) is business intelligence application that enables financial institutes to measure and meet risk-adjusted performance objectives.
- Banking analytic simulation system is based on discounted cash-flow analysis and designed to provide support in managerial decision-making, evaluation of the financial situation and forecasting.
- The solution is implemented to enhance the performance of the evaluation system (company departments, financial products, customers), as well as risk management processes, budgeting and planning. OFSA includes functional modules for financial data management, transfer pricing (including in real-time), activity analyzer, risk management, budgeting and planning.
- OFSA facilitates the launch of new products (profit/loss analysis), enables growth of profitability (assets/liability management with long-term risk accounting) and increase of market share (customer profitability analysis). This system provides optimization of decision-making processes (simulation, multivariate estimation of “intensive” financial plans and budgets), simplifies generation of external reports and increases the credit rating.