Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Summary
- Successful candidate will be experienced in analyzing, breaking down and solving functional domain challenges with software solutions.
- S/he will have the ability to break down solution domain problems into scenarios, visual front-end workflows, and screen designs.
- The applicants must be strong in the ability to express requirements in visual terms, have the ability to express requirements as high-level business visions, design objectives, and detailed artifacts like use cases and storyboards and visual wireframes and screen designs.
- They should have strong knowledge of the principle of software UX/UI design, the style guides for enterprise web applications, and a working knowledge of the visual design tools used in the industry.
- The Systems Analyst should have experience with UX design and is responsible for delivering detailed story boards , use cases, and visual wireframes and screens to their Agile team.
- Gather, analyze and document business / technical requirements for new projects and features
- Create intuitive visual workflows and storyboards of desired functionality.
- Creates visual wireframes and screens, along with stories
- Walk development, IA, vendors and other functions through the requirements and UX/UI, and iteratively refine proposed user interface
- Participate in the workshops, reviews, and feedback sessions related to the functionality and visual design ,with a goal of consensus and driving a great UX
- Strong visual design skills, both wireframing and screen design level.
- Strong familiarity with Photoshop or similar, as well as commercial wireframing tools.
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to organize project workload and resources
- Experience analyzing and/or defining complex enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, CRM, HR, Case Management, BPM, Workflow, Business Intelligence).
- Experience with data analytics as in defining data mapping and transformation rules and designing data visualization and reporting views highly desirable
- General understanding of the financial services industry
- Bachelor's in CS, MIS, engineering or related.