Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atleast 8 to 10 years of experience in performing Exadata DB Machine and ODA Administration.
- Expertise in installation and configuration of Installed and configured Exadata X4, X5, X6-L, ODA, ZFS from the scratch.
- Expertise in Install/Upgrade/Patching/Cloning and Migration of database.
- Well verse of Exadata Administration using CRSCTL and SRVCTL, troubleshooting methodology
- Need to be hands-on in Storage Management, Infiniband Switch, CellCLI and DCLI commands, Resource Management, Upgrade, Patching and High availability.
- Developing recovery and back up strategies during the course of data loss including RMAN, DDBoost
- Expertise in applying various RDBMS, Cluster, ASM and Exadata CPU/PSU/One-off/BP patches..
- Setup standby database / Data Guard for Oracle and Exadata for Production environment.
- Well versed in Exadata DB administration, appliances and Oracle Database versions 10g ,11gR1.11gR2,12c
- Monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Provide Technical Leadership to the entire DBA team across onsite and offshore.
- Knowledge on RAC and Exadata hardware
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give recommendation to application team
- Exposure to Release/Change management
- Experience on Incident, Problem and Change management
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No