Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client is in need of an experienced individual that is comfortable working with manipulating very large data sets to create ad-hoc analysis and issue actionable reporting and analysis. The individual required must have prior knowledge of and experience with data specific to the Pharmaceutical space. Moreover, the individual identified for this position will be required to work with external vendors, internal stakeholders and will ultimately be an integral resource to provide quantitative methodologies and analyses’ results in support of multiple departments within Foamix, including, but not limited to Commercial Operations and Marketing and Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Economics, Engineering, Market Research Operations, Programming, or Statistics required.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Pharma/Life Sciences Industry with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in an analytical position, with an emphasis on data analysis, data integration, and quality assurance.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with relational databases to create quantitative analysis and perform data manipulation of high-volume healthcare data, in particular: prescription (IMS -Xponent and/or PRA/SHS - SourceRx), APLD (Patient Level Data), Dynamic Claims, Specialty Pharma, Procedure (PX)/Diagnosis (DX), Prior Authorization (PA).
- Patient HUB data experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in writing SQL and/ or SAS queries for data retrieval and querying.
- Advanced skills in Excel; Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel VBA.
- Working knowledge of the following types of analysis: forecasting, promotional response, marketing mix, targeting, segmentation, and ROI.
- Working knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, SPSS, WPS, R) and methods to incorporate statistical results into analyses and use for forecasting purposes as well.
- Forecasting – specific experience with and capability to provide Annual Demand Plan forecasting.
- Business Development - specific experience with and capability to perform Commercial Modeling and generate output in support of Business Development assessments.
- Incentive Compensation Support - specific experience with and capability to perform Incentive Compensation Modeling and Analysis (e.g. goal/quota generation, anticipated payout, plan effectiveness).
Preferred Experience / Knowledge:
- Advanced degree (Masters) in a quantitative field, such as Economics, Engineering, Market Research Operations, Programming, or Statistics.
- Prior Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Advanced analytical techniques: Generalized Linear Models, Choice Modeling, Response Modeling, Latent Class Analysis, Structural Equations Modeling, Multi-level Attribute Models, and Promotional Response Modeling.
- Data Integration and Validation – including such data sources as Patient-Level Data, Dynamic Claims, Xponent/SourceRx, etc.
- Analytical experience with longitudinal consumer data (CPD).
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical product use and/or managed care.
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Supply Chain (852, 867) Sales and Inventory data
- Able to hit the ground running and have worked on similar projects long enough to be proactive
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Work in an atmosphere where initiative, drive, and the desire to excel are essential
- Comfortable with/knowledge of various methods of data retrieval
- The process: analyze and interpret healthcare data from very large data repositories.
- Provide superior analyses and reasoned solutions for clients’ brand and sales leadership.
- May travel domestically up to 10% of the time, as needed.