Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Solid experience in setting up Architecting and developing complex Spoke and Hub Data Management solution using ESB layer using Kafka.
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Micro services & Micro services Support
- Strong in Core JavaJ2EE technologies and frameworks like spring Struts Hibernate etc
Detailed Job Description:
- Project involves working on the Pharmacy data warehousing modernization bringing in flexibility using Spoke and Hub Data Management solution using ESB layer using Kafka.
- Experience architecting and implementing the following: (6 - 7 years on the following)
- Kafka Streams for data processing.
- Designing and implementing KAFKA producer application to produce near real time data.
- Designing and implementing KAFKA consumer to read data from KAFKA Partitions
- KAFKA ElasticSerach and advance configuration.
- KAFKA extended API for developer.
- Kafka Security (SSL SASL Kerberos ACL)
- Optimization of Kafka cluster and workloads
- Experience with (4-5 years on the following - preferred)
- Azure Kafka(event hub) implementation
- Micro services & Micro services Support:
- Strong in Core Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks like spring Struts Hibernate etc.
- Hands on experience working on REST & SOAP based Web services.
- Experience developing Web APIs Using REST and its security.
- Experience working in Micro services on spring boot.
- Experience on working Kafka, RedHat Fuse, Apache Camel, WSO2, Talend ESB, ActiveMQ.
- Working with Containers (Docker) for deployment and management.
Minimum years of experience*: 12 Years
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No