Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- API Connect
Detailed Job Description:
- Strong understanding of PubSub model in IIBMQ
- Ability to develop message flows.
- Clear understanding on working of commonly used SOAP,HTTP,MQ, Databse,file nodes and compute nodes.
- Good understanding of both SOAP based services as well as rest based services.
- Good knowledge on working in XL and JSON formats.
- Have knowledge on working with wsdls,copybooks and xsds
- Enabling Triggering on MQ queues based on the requirement of various interfaces
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- The role would require the resource to interact with the other application teams within Tiffany to understand the requirement and gather all the necessary details for the upcoming projects
- Needs to work with Offshore to ensure successful delivery as per the expectations set by the client SME for ESB.
- The role would require a person with extensive knowledge experience on IIB and MQ.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No