Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST HAVE DATA WAREHOUSING, DATA MAPPING, BANKING AND BE A BUSINESS ANALYST
The Information Mgmt Business/Data Analyst ensures the technical requirements
and specifications, as well as the solution design, meet the business
requirements and are documented for implementation.
• Communicates with developers to ensure understanding of business user requirements;
• Works with developers to ensure that the delivered IM product matches the specified features and functions
• Assesses available technologies recommending innovative and cost-effective solutions.
• Analyzes business challenges and recommends appropriate IT solutions.
• Determines interface requirements for effective system transition.
• Develops detailed technical specification documents (from business requirements documents)
• Develops test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements
• Develop and execute test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements
• Implement new system installations, upgrade and conversions
• Documents selected system parameters, file layouts and application design layouts.
• Conforms to policies and procedures to maintain standards for data processing, risk management and data security.
• Track and resolve open issues
• Effective at requirements gathering, data analysis, data mapping and user acceptance testing for Data-warehouse and Business Intelligence reporting applications
• multitask several projects simultaneously.
• Entity Relationships, and Workflow Design Diagrams
• Experience and understanding regulatory directives applicable to Commercial and Small Business Lending practices
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and ability to perform as part of team
• Strong analytical skills in business and requirements analysis
• Ability to document reporting requirements
• Act as liaison between Business and Technology teams.
• Effectively manage project tasks from requirement phase through implementation phase
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
-Experience in data validation & data analysis via writing SQL Queries
-Experienced in Data Warehousing, Dimensional modeling and creating Source To Client Documents. (not developer or modeler just knowledge of)
-Experience in creation and presentation of Business Requirements Documents, System Requirements
-Specifications and Functional Requirements Documents
-Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/ Point/ Project 2003).
-Comprehensive knowledge and experience with the full Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Water-fall methodologies
-Experience with Use Cases
Expertise or experience in business analysis, system analysis, data modeling, design, development, quality testing and UAT
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
-DataMart experience would be very nice to .