Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- Unix Shell scripting
- Oracle PLSQL
Nice to have skills:
- Data warehousing experience
Detailed Job Description:
Project involves working on the data warehousing application for a leading pharmacy retailer.
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Estimation.
- Design, development of Code, Unit and Integration Testing.QA support
- Production Deployment, Warranty Support and Knowledge Transition
- Client Interfacing, Offshore Coordination and Mentoring
- Qualifications Basic
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Project technical experience
- At least 8 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Database Performance Tuning, Data Warehousing Unix shell scripting, SQL scripting
- Expertise Oracle 11g, 12c with strong skills in concepts and architecture. Should have good knowledge of data modeling
- Unix/Perl Shell scripting
- Strong SQL skills
- Should have experience in SQL Tuning, Data Pumps, Schema Design (transactional and data warehouse environments)
- Should have worked on - Table, Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write
- At least 8 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience to Healthcare and Retail domain
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Requirement gathering and elaboration
- Design creation, review and participate in design suggestion
- Coding, Code review, Coding standard
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No