Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Minimum Requirements:
· Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & 2010 (Installation, configuration, application architecture & design and development) and SharePoint Designer 2007 & 2010.
· Must have experience developing non-standard SharePoint solutions; including extensive UX customization & design and development of re-usable modules of business functionality.
· Migration experience (SharePoint 2007 sites to 2010)
· Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
· In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
· SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
· Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
· MS SQL Server is required.
· Experience with server installation, performance tuning is not required but valued.
· Experience with business process automation a plus
· Expertise in K2 Blackpearl a plus
· Ability to build relationships and identify opportunities with clients
· Experience documenting technology solutions
· Strong object oriented design skills
· Knowledge of UML
· Experience with frameworks and full project life cycle development
· Ability to think from an application user’s perspective
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Ability to identify, gather and document business requirements
· Proven track record of working both independently and within team environments
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Proven abilities in decision-making, priority setting and planning
As a SharePoint Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with clients and client development teams, as well as interact with project managers, business analysts, user experience designers, programmers, usability engineers, documentation writers, and quality assurance analysts, to specify, design, develop, and deploy complex SharePoint 2010 solutions
· Produce documented frameworks, or architectures, which describe and are used to manage the implementation of a technical environment.
· Research developments in assigned technology, determines business requirements, proposes changes, and develops migration and implementation plans.
· Advises management on technology purchases and on future projects or environment upgrades/modifications.
· Provide input into the technology plan for the organization, and ensures that plans for their assigned technology integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Business analysis and business process understanding.
· Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
· Experience deploying solutions into BPOS (Business Productivity Online Standard Suite)
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
· Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
· Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
· Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
· Can help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
· Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.