Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Oracle EBS Financials
- Oracle EBS P2P process flow knowledge
- Working in onsite offshore model
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Indepth knowledge of P2P table structure and reports
- PLSQL adhoc query writing skills
Detailed Job Description:
- 10 - 12 years of hands-on technical experience in Oracle R12 Supply Chain modules with good functional understanding of P2P flows
- Have extensive exposure and experience in Purchasing, iprocurement & Payables modules
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing interfaces, extensions and reports in Oracle EBS especially in P2P, Finance modules
- Architecture & Design/Solutioning/Development experience
- Oracle Technical Skills - Forms Oracle Reports, XML Publisher, PL/SQL, Business Events & APIs
- Oracle workflow / AME and OAF are must.
- Good Understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite technical architecture, underlying table structures and usage to design and develop efficient program units
- Experience in requirement gathering, requirement analysis, system design, architecture, development.
- Experience with Coupa optional
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work across diverse and global teams.
- Experience in preparing MD70, MD120 documents
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles
- Work with 3rd party teams for project delivery
- Interface at an intermediate level with Business System Analysts and other the
- Business Engagement Teams during the design, development and testing processes
Minimum years of experience*: 1
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Interact with the client stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the offshore deliverables.
- Drive requirement gathering and elicitation
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No