Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Must Have:
We are seeking experienced software developers with strong analytical abilities, excellent development and debugging skills, and strong communication skills.
The primary responsibilities in this role will be the analysis and development of technical solutions for our global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Primary responsibilities will be to complete development of new solutions and maintenance work on the production CRM platform. This role also requires timely troubleshooting and resolution of issues as they arise on the production platform. You must possess strong technical skills on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to be able to able to deliver development solutions with high throughput/productivity and high quality.
This developer may also be involved in design of technical approaches to deliver future capabilities. You may be expected to participate in some detailed analysis meetings with business analysts, other technology support groups to design enhancements or solve existing CRM issues. You should be able to work effectively using common application frameworks for consistency and maintainability.
- Minimum of three years software hands on development experience coding and testing web based applications
- Minimum of one year of development experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM product
- Solid understanding of data modeling and relational database systems, specifically MS SQL Server
- Strong system development lifecycle/methodology experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Need ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively in technical terms to developers and translate information into business capabilities with business analysts
- Must possess high degree of initiative; anticipate and avoid problems; proactively resolve issues
- Must be thorough, have strong analytical and follow up skills, and be able to research/learn independently
- Bachelor’s degree required from a qualified college, preferred Computer Science or other technical degree.
- Product experience required: Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM development (for ref, we are on version 4.0, rollup 17)
- Outlook and Telephony (CTI) Integration with MS CRM product
- WPF/ Silverlight (5), Microsoft’s App Fabric, Microsoft TFS
- Solid mastery of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Macros, PowerPoint etc.)
Nice to have additional skills:
- Familiarity with Mobility development for iPad / iPhone apps (MicroStrategies product seems to be our future platform)
- Database model design, implementation, maintenance, performance tuning
- Oracle (11g-126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle cubes (Oracle OLAP)
- ETL tools: ODI (11g), BizTalk (2009)
- Investment Mgmt and/or Mutual Fund Distribution industry experience in Financial Services is valuable