Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Implement engineering related software and hardware upgrades within corporate operating mechanisms
- Administers, maintains and evaluates CAD and related system software including License servers and maintenance
- Standardize installation and configuration of Cadence Design Tools
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Identifies and analyzes system and user needs, as well as equipment requirements. Writes system and user documentation, including policies and procedures. Develops and delivers user training and presentations on new systems and upgrades.
- Coordinates andor performs software and operating system maintenance on CAD workstations and servers.
Detailed Job Description:
- Technical, handson position which is responsible
- for the administration of the Google HWPA Computer Aided - Design CAD systems Cadence Concept, Allegro, Altium.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to oversee management of
- CAD functionality including user interface install, configure and
- implement software applications manage, organize, protect, document and fine tune the users machines, security and file management systems troubleshoot software maintain SQL databases create, modify, delete system
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Coordinates and/or performs software and operating system maintenance on CAD workstations and servers.
- Install, configure and implement software applications manage, organize, protect, document and fine tune the users machines, security and file management systems troubleshoot software
- Maintain SQL databases create modify delete system end user accounts provide technical support to system end users provide end user training. Manage CAD System databases to ensure data accuracy
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No