Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Strong troubleshooting skills for resolving various performance issues and tuning.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Expert-level knowledge of database design, implementation, transaction processing, referential integrity, performance tuning and monitoring with an emphasis in MS SQL
- Exceptional data modeling, relational database design, and ability to create and implement physical databases from logical data models
- Experience with developing and managing high availability solutions: replication, clustering, mirroring, log shipping
- Experience with very large databases and data warehousing
- Experience with database virtualization
- Demonstrated exceptional data-access coding skills: T-SQL, PL/SQL, indexing, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Hands-on knowledge of database backup and recovery methods and tools (SQL native, Oracle RMAN, Idera, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to translate information and develop insights
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to engage with senior management