Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in Azure and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools.
- Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds
- Architect, implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Implementation of industry standard security practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Has knowledge of commonly - used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience with the Azure automation framework to perform automation of build and deployment activities.
- This individual will consult with other team members and use prior expertise with AWS/Azure to extend an existing framework of automation across new and existing application environments.
- Advise and engage with the customer executives on their cloud strategy roadmap, improvements, alignment by bringing in industry best practice/trends and work on further improvements with required business case analysis and required presentations.
- Creating business cases for transformation and modernization, including analysis of both total cost of ownership and potential cost and revenue impacts of the transformation
- Process analysis and design, with a focus on identifying technology-driven improvements to core enterprise processes
- Maintain deep knowledge of the market for cloud services, enterprise applications, business process management, advanced analytics, and integration software
- Develop alternate technology solutions blueprint (cloud-based computing, storage, etc.) to build case for legacy technology modernization
- Develop recommendations for operating model development to implement transformation initiatives
- Cloud strategy and suitability assessment and definition
- At least 5 year experience architecting solution leveraging Azure IaaS services, ASR with 7+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure consulting
- Azure Certification - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions / DevOps Engineering Professional / Developer
- In depth knowledge of key Azure services - VM, Storage, Azure SQL, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Azure Diagnostics/ OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and devops implementation, 0073ervice operation and service improvement initiatives
- On premise / other cloud providers to Azure cloud migration using cloud migration tools like ASR/Cloud Endure etc.
Secondary skills (kill nice to have):
- Cloud strategy assessment and definition
- Key Skills: CI and CD using Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Shell scripting, Change management, Azure Cloud knowledge and prod support activities
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience using DevOps Tools, Python, Dockers
- Skillsets: - Knowledge about CI and CD using GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA ..etc
- Strong understanding of UNIX Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like shell, awk, perl etc.
- Understanding and experience on handling of servers like IIS,Tomcat, Apache
- Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards, Automation Architect
- Understand Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle process.
- · Understanding of container technology and container orchestration platforms.
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Advise the customer executives on their cloud strategy roadmap, improvements, alignment and further improvements.
- Proven experience assessing clients’ workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Proven knowledge of leading Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools
- Proven knowledge of evaluating the Azure hosting consumption charges and optimization of the charges
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness within key executive stakeholders in client organization;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to quickly produce PowerPoint slides which are both content rich, succinct and visually appealing.
Minimum years of experience*: 7
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No