Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : Senior JAVA Developer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : Full Time
Experience : 10+ Years
Primary Skills : Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, UI, SOA, Oracle, Angular & WebServices
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process. 10+ years’ application development and implementation experience.
Candidates should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Hands on application development experience to include technical expertise in Java and J2EE development
• Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution
• Solid communication skills Required Qualifications
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of Java experience
• 5+ years of Spring and Hibernate experience
• 5+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
• 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
• 3+ years of Oracle experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage mission critical or highly available platforms or applications Other Desired Qualifications
• 7+ years of hands on architecture, design, development, and integration experience around middleware applications and/or web services on a Java/J2EE platform.
• 4+ years of experience working on UI development. May include one or more of the following: AngularJS, JQuery, Dojo, JSP, JSF etc.
• 4+ years of experience applying Design Patterns
• 3+ years of experience using xml and web services using java based technologies
• Hands on experience with Spring, XML and Web Services development.
• Experience with REST/JSON based services.
• Hands on experience with Tomcat application container.
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective opportunities for change.