Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Coordinates IT project management, strategic partnerships, technical pilot projects for IT modernization effort
Seeking a contractor with the knowledge and experience in building Identity and access management programs.
1. Helps to develop and oversee an identity and access management program lifecycle from startup to maintenance. with the purpose of accelerating the adoption of digital platforms by our external customers, partners, contractors, and internal employees.
2. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
3. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
4. Develops scope of work, technical specifications, process maps, use cases and cost analysis to support program.
5. Develop and oversee an identity and access management program lifecycle from startup to maintenance.
6. Provides analysis, research and make recommendations on how different technologies like SAML, Oauth, OpenID Connect etc should be deployed to accomplish the objectives of digital transformation
7. Undertakes dialogue with key stakeholders including vendors of enterprise applications, Office of the Chief Technology Officer to formulate strategies related to infrastructure deployment, governance models, single sign-on, authentication, and cost management.
8. Prepares knowledge transfer and capacity-building, consistent with department’s needs and employee development objectives.
9. Identities, designs and prepares analysis for potential projects and programs related to the agency’s digital agenda.
10. Promotes speed to market for organizational change and development.
11. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
12. Performs other duties as assigned related to the assigned projects.
13. Minimum Education/Certification
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, business administration or related field plus 7 years of direct experience implementing an identity management and access management service components of authentication services, user management services, authorization services, and directory services.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.