Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Experience: 4 to 6 years with financial industry with a background in investment accounting or record keeping and/ or security reference data.
- Technical background required to write own SQL with basic understanding of data modeling and design.
- Preference for an individual who’s past experience includes extensive data migration work.
- Individuals with a technical background (must write and run own stored procedures) are a must to support detailed data analysis, data mapping and data research to prepare specifications and provide production support for data research.
- Desired individual must be a flexible, team player who can support several areas simultaneously.
- Perform data analysis and validate business requirements.
- Prepare data mapping specifications – Include data flow diagrams, field level mappings and rules for multiple applications.
- Develop test cases and validate that all tests were performed.
- Support UAT – Provide level 2 support during UAT.
- Good understanding of the securities industry, financial instruments (stocks, bonds, and derivative instruments).
- Experience in requirement analysis and working with technology teams.
- Strong understanding of typical SDLC processes and artifacts.
- Excellent oral and written skills are required.
- Candidate should be able to effectively communicate about projects; document requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
- Discuss technical proposals with development managers.
- 3+ years’ experience in relational database (SQL) query language required
- Oracle technologies for querying and analyzing data desired.