Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Remedy IT Consultant Lead will serve as one of several key technical resources for the District's Remedy 7.6 upgrade project. The candidate will work under the supervision of the Program Manager to upgrade all of the District's Remedy Services, including custom applications built using the Remedy ARS platform, to the Remedy 7.6.x version.
Candidate will also advise executives on best practices during the upgrade project. Candidate will undertake complex design and development efforts and deliver the project plan.
• Act as a key technical resource in the Remedy 7.5 upgrade project.
• Develops Remedy ITSM Suite and Custom Application solutions in new 7.5 environment.
• Architect solutions in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) up to 7.x as well as ITSM suite, CMDB, SRM, Mid-Tier and related tools.
• As needed during the 7.5 upgrade project: analyze, design and develop new requirements, customizes new ITSM applications, upgrading ITSM App from earlier version to 7.x and developing complex applications using ARS development environment.
• Develop Crystal Reports and deploy in Crystal Enterprise Server in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
• Integrate various external integration tools with ARS Including but not limited to HP Open View, LDAP, Business Objects and Mobile Device Platforms in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
• At least 8 years experience in a development environment.
• At least 10 years total work experience.
• At least 5 years experience as a Team Lead
The ability to drive creative solutions to business problems is highly desired. Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs. Ability to work as part of team and independently. Strong communication skills.
Project Management Tools Foundation
Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Required 5 Years 2 - Proficient
Remedy ARS 5.5 or higher
Highly desired 8 Years 3 - Expert
Remedy ITSM 5.5 or higher required 8 years OR 6 years + BMC Remedy Specialist Certification.
Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Remedy Platform major version upgrade
Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Familiar with Federal, State, or Local Governement environments
Highly desired 8 Years 2 - Proficient
Overall IT Experience
Required 10 Years 3 - Expert
Training end users – ITSM Suite
Highly desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Candidate must have either 8 yrs. experience in Remedy ITSM 5.5 or higher OR 6 yrs. experience with a BMC Remedy Specialist Certification.