Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Local candidate only with strong experience in healthcare domain (Experience with ICD-10 is must)
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Chicago IL
Start Date : ASAP
End date : 12/31/2013
Must have a proven track record in working on large scale projects. previous work and understanding of ICD 10 a must. Experience with Medical Managment, UM, CM and DM helpful.
1. Previous work with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate non-functional requirements as related to business processes, policies and information systems.
2. Define and document business, and non-functional requirements using appropriate documentation techniques to describe statements of the goals, objectives, or needs of a particular stakeholder or group of stakeholders
3. Translate high-level business requirements into specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications
4. Obtain consensus by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
5. Provide input to estimates for project management and change management activities through analysis of requirements effort, resources, and technology.
6. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
7. Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
8. Experience with HP Quality Center
9. Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate with a larger group of business analysts.
10. Must be able to capture current and future state processes as well as document requirements to support them