Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user
requirements to design solutions for the application environment.
- Understands the various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage.
- Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques.
- Provides technical direction to personnel performing systems analysis and system/ subsystem development tasks.
- Coordinates and performs logical and physical systems design. Reviews and prepares system documents and specifications.
- Prepares reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and participates in meetings
- Designing, developing, and testing applications in multiple system environments.
- Can design an entire system configuration including hardware, software, and communications.
- Can lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation.
- Can work with various platforms, including mainframes, minis and micros.
- Can define a total disaster recovery plan and present the client with various options.