Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The client's in-house application supports their Warranty services and is built on SYNON 2E. Programs are generated in AS400 RPG / RPGLE.
This project will involve the migration from that system to a 3rd Party Web Services tool.
· Coordinate with Client Business Analysts to understand the requirement.
· Identify the success factors associated with the requirement
· Provide architecture/design suggestions and the solutions for business requirements covering all the success factors
· Prepare Technical Design document and Development Test plan
· Develop and Test the changes
· Implement the changes
· Attend meetings with Business Analysts, QA Team, and Technical team
· Provide status to Project Managers
· Adhere to client coding standards.
AS400 - 8 Years
SYNON - 8 Years