Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering integrated network solutions based on the Aruba Network hardware platform and client specific requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in Aruba Networking skills like Routing protocol (Advanced Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), ArubaOS - Switches, including securing access, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), Link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP), Switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Aruba Backplane Stacking and Advanced Virtual Switch Framework (VSF), Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- At least 3 years of experience in developing high level and low level physical and logical Infrastructure design drawings and design documents for WAN connectivity
- In depth understanding of hardware based router, switches and wireless
- In depth understanding of Ethernet switching, IP forwarding, Class of service and services, firewall and access control, server load balancing as well as routing and switching protocols
- Lead the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network hardware appliances.
Minimum years of experience*: 3+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No