Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Responsible for coordinating, defining, staffing, and managing one or multiple projects.
· The Project works across the business, IS management, Quality Assurance and Testing, Systems Analyst, Software Development, and Technical Writing teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality software application.
· Primary technical point of contact with management and various technical personnel on project from project inception through completion.
· Develops project schedules, coordinates project status meetings, manages resources in all phases of software development lifecycle.
· Works with the project business owner to oversee delivery performance, ensure delivery quality and report schedule, cost, and execution performance.
· Projects will involve implementation of mods to IT application systems.
· Will report to IT VP of Application Development. Graduate degree preferred.
· MS Project 2003 /
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
· Life Insurance industry experience.
· This position will be on-site 5 days of the week (no exceptions).
· No overtime will be required.