Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Significant end to end performance testing experience from Requirement Analysis to Going Live
- Co - ordinate efficiently within teams and with business/application stake holders for performance test requirements, executions, performance monitoring and results discussions
- Talents has good exposure to performance concepts and possesses sound knowledge of scripting for web based applications and exposure to load testing tools like JMeter, HP Load Runner and Performance center.
- Proficient in using different performance Monitoring tools like Monitoring Sitescope monitoring nmon monitoring, Wily Introscope
- Creating the Test Scripts using Load runner, and enhancing them. Used several Web and LR functions to fulfill the requirements.
- Creating the Scenarios and created the test data with ease and executed Test cases according to the business flows.
- Involved in various types of testing: Baseline, Load, Stress, Endurance tests with multiple scenarios through Controller.
- Involved in bottleneck identification and suggested few recommendations to mitigate the risks.
- Responsible for sending daily & weekly status reports to the project stakeholders.
- Involved in preparing test completion reports, logging performance defects, involved in closure activities.
- Ability to seamlessly work on using APM tools like Dyantrace, AppDynamics, Splunk etc.
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No