Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- At least 14+ year strong industry experience on infrastructure implementation and support Projects
- At least 5 + year experience on AWS IaaS/PaaS services.
- AWS Certification - AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services - EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS, Amazon Identity and Access Management, Network routings, clustering, VPC, subnets, backup and restore etc.
- Knowledge of AWS PaaS Services RDS, Dynamo DB, API Management, Logic apps, EMR, Event Grid, Service Bus, Active Directory B2C, Web Services, Key vault, Stream Analytics, Alert Monitoring.
- Knowledge of PaaS App service environment, ILB Certificate implementation, Website configuration
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda functions
- Knowledge of Linux and windows administration and troubleshooting
- Responsible for resolving issues relating to cloud on business critical applications and development environment maintaining SLA and providing fix and solutions.
- Change management, AWS Cloud knowledge and production support activities
- Setup and maintenance of environments like Development, Pre-Production and Production.
- Excellent communication - verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Participate in daily/weekly/monthly status calls with Clients.
- On-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-through, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Experience on Project Management Activities
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No