Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Oracle CCB
- Java with OUAF
- Configuration and support
Nice to have skills:
- Oracle CCB
- Java with OUAF
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in playing a technical lead role in implementing Oracle CC&B for Utilities (Electric and Water) specific to Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) across Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution or Water Distribution and Sewer Systems . He should have experience of playing the CC&B Technical developer role for 3-4 years.
The typical responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Should be able to design,build,test and deploy technical solution in Oracle CC&B with proficiency in RICE(Reports, Interface, Conversions and Extensions)
- Should be able to develop technical design documents from the Functional specification documents and configure the package to meet requirements for projects in this area.
- Should be able to support infrastructure team in task related to environment patching ,code deployment and CC&B Security Configuration
- Should be able convert technical specification documents into codes.
- Should be able to guide, mentor and lead a team of developers to develop the customization required during build phase and issue resolutions during support /Post-Go Live phase.
- Should be able to prepare technical Test Cases for Unit Testing. Understand the problems and opportunities in the industry and help identify IT solutions for the same
- Should be able to suggest and validate technical solution options for the requirements and lead the technical solutioning process with the Functional teams who would provide the requirements for their specific Industry needs
- Provide technical leadership in implementation and support projects
- The candidate must be a team player and is also expected to help the project team with any technical issues that may arise during the course of the project
- 6-9 years of total IT industry experience, with atleast 4 years in implementing Oracle CC&B
- Experience of at least 1 or 2 full-cycle implementation for a utility (Power/Water/Swear Water Domain) with hands on technical and deployment experience in Oracle CC&B.
- Familiarity with process integration of CC&B with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as core ERP, WAM, MWM, MDM, GIS etc. Very Good understanding of Oracle CC&B Product Architecture , Oracle PIP, Data Model, Oracle Utilities Application Framework
- Exposure to US or Middle East (Regulated and De-Regulated) Markets
- Very good knowledge in CC&B Application Development Frame works
- Hands on experience in Batch Programming, Algorithm, UI Maps, BO/MO, Change Handlers, Service Scripts ,Business Scripts, BPA Script ,Application Service , User Exits(Java/HTML/JSP/XML) and web services development.
- Knowledge of Hibernate Framework ,Web logic Server and Performance Management Tools
- Good Programming knowledge in Java, , HQL,SQL, PL/SQL, Knowledge on scripting Language (Shell Script /Perl/Ant Script/WLST etc)
- Experience of leading development team, working with client teams/SMEs and leading them through the project life cycle.
- Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability
- Strong soft skills required
- Ready to travel to client locations as needed
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No