Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in definition and implementation of IT Architecture for organizations
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Analyze project business needs and recommend IT solutions defining the overall IT architecture of a program or system, aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint. Develop cloud architecture solutions.
- In depth knowledge of Azure platform, tools and key Azure services.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up Azure Clusters
- Provide detailed information about costs and benefits of various IT solutions
- Experience in software development life cycle using technologies like Java and database like SQL Server or Oracle 10g/11i, NoSQL.
- Propose suitable solutions including systems, programs and hardware along with recommendation
- Oversee the development and building of new software solutions
- Oversee teams who test, review and fix any problems with new systems
- Provide estimation of Project Costs
- Breaking down large scale projects into manageable chunks
- Agreeing on technical road-map with clients and advising clients on future developments.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate complex quality concepts
- Exceptional customer/market research, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence within a geographically dispersed global organization to build consensus within and outside of the organization at the highest levels to garner support for business objectives
- Passion for technology and knowledge of software, IT and technology trends
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas in a straightforward way
- Demonstrates a high degree of competence, capabilities, and architectural experience resulting from progressive responsibilities
- Makes independent decisions on architectural problems and methods. May be assigned to check the work of others. Performs assignments that may require the development of new or improved architectural techniques and procedures.
- Applies skills to minimize risks and vulnerabilities and seeks means to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No