Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Must have product experience supporting Quantum Application (from FIS, previously called Sungard) with system administration skillset
- Crystal Report Development
- BEBS Masters degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in systems support administration or related field. Prior exposure to the financial investment industry is a plus. Strong analytical and organizational skills, good attention to detail. Strong communication skills with the ability to handle from
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge in any of these areas is helpful MS SQL Server, MS Query, reporting tools such as Power BI, Crystal Report, SQL Server Reporting Services, Win 8, Win10, Win Server 2008, .Net technologies, VBA, VB, C, MS Visual Studio, ASP, IIS, SQL programming.
Detailed Job Description:
IT Systems Analysis work focuses on designing information systems that are appropriate for users needs and consistent with the overall design of the organizations information systems architecture including Collecting and analyzing information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system Preparing flow charts, models, and procedures and conducting feasibility studies to design possible system solutions Estimating the costs of system solutions and preparing project plans
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Perform System administration activities to configure the infrastructure
- Create Crystal report
- Technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system