Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
As a database and application developer the position predominantly involves in developing new business solutions and modifying the existing application. The developer will actively contribute to designing, coding and debugging, estimating, peer reviewing, testing and documentation consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
· Work with a team of software developers and business analysts to support and support and enhance an existing application.
· Ability to work in a fast paced frequent delivery development environment.
· Develop ASP.Net web application, reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server stored procedures and functions.
· Database analysis and troubleshooting with very high SQL Server skills.
· Develop estimates, technical specifications & unit test plans from use case documents and specifications.
· Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making.
· Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Innovative and provides innovative approaches to the development platform focused on quality and Performance and quality.
· Take Ownership and serves as a lead/mentor in at least one key area of the application.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Very strong organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to details.
· Peer-review the work of other developers in the team.
· Participate in build and release process.
· Bachelor's Degree required or High School/Diploma with 7+ years of comparable experience
· Over 5 years of working experience in .NET framework with ASP.Net, C# and VB.Net
· Over 3 years of experience in large scale SQL Server database with very high skill in TSQL, data analysis, developing and debugging stored procedures and functions.
· Over 3 year development experience in SQL Server Reporting Services in developing standard and graphical reports.
· Experience with software deployment including SQL Server, SSRS and web application code.
· Ability work in fast paced frequent delivery environment to meet project deadlines and milestones