Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field
- 3+ years of IT project management experience (10+ years of overall experience)
- Ability to work across cross - functional teams and demonstrate ability to get tasks done
- Effective leadership & analytical skills
- Experience in working in Agile based release management activities.
Detailed Job Description:
- Set up the Release Calendar and define the release stage gates dev calendar dates.
- Effectively communicate release dates to align all teams.
- Coordinate release dependencies with all internal TMS teams.
- Coordinate with network, infrastructure, DBA teams.
- Assist Development team in managing versions of release components.
- Work with DevOps QA Developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Create environment branch merge schedule with Development team and DevOps.
- Create and Close Fix Versions
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Set up the Release Calendar and define the release stage gates / dev calendar dates
- Effectively communicate release dates to align all teams
- Coordinate release dependencies with all internal TMS teams
- Coordinate with network, infrastructure, DBA teams
- Assist Development team in managing versions of release components
- Work with DevOps/QA/Developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Create environment/branch/merge schedule with Development team and DevOps
- Create and Close Fix Versions in JIRA
- Identify all risks and open QA/Development activities that may impact the release and work with the teams to address open activates
- Perform activities on the release checklist in JIRA
- Notify and engage 3rd party vendors of releases to confirm release dependencies
- Anchor Data Fixes and Hot Fixes from a CR process & approval perspective
- Conduct the Go/No-Go meetings
- Setup release coordination meetings across teams / system teams & roles (QA, Product, Dev Leads, Solution) to align a release scope
- Setup & anchor deployment meetings
- Be a part of the approvers for release scope changes
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Responsible for coordinating, managing resolution and communicating issues with non-prod environments
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No