Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users.
Maintain and administer Windows 2003/2008/2008 R2 servers, including Active Directory.
Create, maintain and troubleshoot Group Policy Preferences (GPP)
Deploy software updates utilizing SCCM
Develop scripts utilizing VB or PowerShell
Provide support and guidance to other engineers and administrators.
Participate in “on-call” rotation.
Provide both written and oral documentation to both the customer & other engineers and administrators.
Required Skills and Experience:
May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. ~
Work is generally performed in a normal office environment where there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
Job assignments may require working at client site where working conditions may vary.
Travel may be required.
The following specific experience is required:
• Minimum of 10 years of Windows Server administration experience with MCSE/MCITP Enterprise Administration
• Minimum of 10 years experience of maintaining AD users accounts, file shares and printing.
• Minimum of 10 years experience building Windows servers
• Minimum of 10 years experience , deploying Windows server updates
• Minimum 7 years experience with Microsoft Clustering
• Minimum 7 years experience creating, maintaining and troubleshooting GPP/GPOs pls revert back on allan at iteans dot com...