Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Must have 2-4 years of Wherescape RED’s Integrated Development tool experience.
· Strong ETL experience in large scale Teradata data warehouse
· Experience working with a diverse team located in different locations.
· Experience with complex data warehouse projects, ELT/ETL projects; Architect, Design, develop, test and implement.
· Responsibility and experience with RED code promotions, versioning, impact analysis and scheduling.
· Use Wherescape Red to extract, analyze and move data multi- directionally.
· Proven ability to maintain the RED metadata repository in all environments.
· Experience in data analysis and mapping.