Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Skill Set required:
- Responsible for technical design, development, integrations with backend systems, unit testing and implementation of IVR solutions/applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Collaborate with various enterprise teams (such as DEV/QA/BSA/AMS teams from middleware/database/telephony/backend admin systems) as part of the overall development & implementation lifecycle.
- Collaborate with telephony vendor solution teams on design, development & integration towards meeting project objectives.
- Support enterprise processes like Change Management, Work Order requests, Incident Management to accomplish project goals and deliverables.
- Provide technical support to the Application Maintenance & Support teams around troubleshooting production issues.
Detailed Job Description:
- 5+ years of experience IVR/CTI application design, development and support using Avaya Dialog Designer(preferred) or other vendor tools like CVP, Genesys Studio, Voice VXML, CCXML, GRXML w/JSP, ASR and TTS.
- 3+ years of experience in Core Java/REST/JSON/SOAP/XML technology-specific application design, development, and implementation of the same.
- Good knowledge of natural language and directed dialog design techniques for speech applications, major vendor offerings and various speech engine capabilities.
- Experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Full-stack development experience – encompassing a good understanding of operating systems, network layer, application servers, programming frameworks, databases, middle ware and security is highly desirable.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? Yes