Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- AWS Production Support with Linux admin skills and Devops (CI/CD), scripting skills
- At least 3 year experience of solution leveraging AWS IaaS services, with 7+ years of experience of overall infrastructure consulting, project implementations and support
- AWS Certification - Solutions Architect –Associate / DevOps Engineering Professional / Developer
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services - EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS, Amazon Identity and Access Management, Network routings, clustering, VPC, subnets etc.
- Responsible for resolving issues relating to cloud on business critical applications and development environment maintaining SLA and providing fix and solutions.
- Change management, AWS Cloud knowledge and production support activities
- In-depth knowledge of scripting skills, infrastructure development languages Terraform, Terraguent, Ansible, Python, JSON, AWS CLI, Boto API
- In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and devops implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
- Experience of On premise / other cloud providers to AWS cloud migration using cloud migration tools
- Expertize to build and operate DevOps CI and CD pipelines - VSTS, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, Ant, Maven, Ansible, Python Scripting, Shell scripting, CHEF , Dockers, JIRA etc
- Setup and maintenance of environments like Development, Pre-Production and Production.
- Strong understanding of LINUX Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like shell, awk, perl, Python, Bash etc.
- Proven experience of working in agile methodologies and software
- Excellent communication - verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Minimum years of experience*: 5
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes