Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Solution Architect that can lead the Team through the creation of a final infrastructure design while providing the Team with guidance and recommendations during the design and implementation phases of the following project approach:
The Project Approach will include the implementation of the following items:
1. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
2. Network Segmentation
3. Increase Physical Security Controls
4. Host Based Controls (includes end point controls)
5. Product Segmentation
This approach is meant to be a ‘blueprint’ for a global implementation and will be piloted in , China location.
· The resource should be able to demonstrate experience in design leadership. This resource will be facilitating the Design Phase and creating the required deliverables.
· The resource provided will need to have successfully participated in the implementation of a global IP Protection project in the recent past.
· The resource should have a broad knowledge of all solutions described above in the approach.
· The resource should have depth of knowledge in architecting a global solution involving the protection of IP and have done a fairly recent implementation.
· The resource must have a depth of knowledge in industry best practices.
· The resource must be willing to travel as the project dictates and have a valid and active passport. This is for the pilot only; a map of the global locations is below for reference.
· The resource must be willing to be on site in the Milwaukee location at least four out of five days a week to work directly with the majority of the team and the Project Manager.