Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Defines asset management system scope, objectives, and requirements, and is a technical expert in configuring and customizing the IBM Maximo EAM system. Translates functional requirements into working solutions based on the Maximo framework.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
• Create system designs develops Maximo applications to facilitate the inter-operability of large-scale business systems focused on asset management and utilization.
• Prepare detailed specifications for large complex projects and design solutions for complex business problems.
• Document test cases, expected test results, test data requirements, and collaborate with testing teams and business partners to resolve testing problems.
• Code, debug, test and support utilities, tools, and frameworks to support the application development process.
• Provide leadership and Maximo technical direction to team members and monitor the deliverables of the technical team.
• Serve as technical point of contact for business partners and other technology areas; and perform project management tasks as needed.
• Support asset management best practice definition and implementation.
• Configure and customize Maximo to meet business objectives and define tactical / strategic asset management objectives.
• Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager.