Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Administration tasks for several Oracle databases.
• provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The implementation of replication, virtualization, and ETL tasks.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DBA experience Oracle on Sun Solaris HP Unix at Version 11g.
Experience with kornshell and PL/SQL development.
Experience with data warehousing and operational data stores.
Experience with ERwin data modeling tools.
Experience with Oracle administration tools.
Experience on Oracle Real Application Cluster (Proof of training may meet this requirement).
Experience with performance and tuning of Oracle database and applications.
CANDIDATES need to have either a BS or MS with 11 years experience in Computer Science or equivalent