Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in implementing RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (RSA IGL) suite
- Experience in Implementing RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Platform for Automated Provisioning & De - Provisioning, Access Governance, Access Request Management
- Knowledge in installing, configuring RSA IGL and integrating with AD, WORKDAY and other target platforms
- Experience in setting RSA IGL Identity, Account collection, Provisioning Process and Governance Process Setting up Access Fulfillment Express (AFX) and integrating with target platforms.
- Have worked for configuring Role, SOD Rule, Entitlements, Reports, Workflow
- Have worked for Implement Lifecycle Process Access Request, Birthright Access, Terminations & Transfer Rules
- Support migration of configurations of UAT to PROD environment
- Define and implement processes and manage tools that are necessary to ensure the stability and performance of the above-mentioned technologies
- Should be having Integrate application components, configuration changes, maintain, tune and repair applications and provide user support.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, Service Accounts and groups.
- Manage Rules, Policies and Approval Workflows for Automated Zero Day Provisioning and de-Provisioning of accounts
- Support Applications integrated with RSA IGL
- Build scripts for Automated auditing and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Meeting with Clients and Management SLA and Make sure that SLA is not violated
- Providing day-to-day user administration for the issues related to users and groups.
- Planning & Resolving the Issues within the specified down time.
- Provide technical guidance and inputs to the team for any technical issues to ensure quality delivery and operations
- Ensure that service availability objectives are met by providing inputs to the team on the best practices and help address any technical challenges
- Guide team on review of the deployments and projects going live to Production to ensure all the operational requirements are met and have smoother transition
- Participate in customer meetings during requirement analysis to understand the business requirements, use cases and system requirements
- Participate in design review sessions with architects and provide viewpoints on solution architecture and implementation to ensure it meets functional, non-functional and operations requirements
- Provide inputs and suggestions for automation in different areas of Identity & Access Management.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No