Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Experience with DevOps concepts and tool configuration, including GitLab, Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Maven, Nexus, Helm and Kubernetes Experience in configuration for one or more of the following RHEL, Windows, IIS, JBOSS, WAS, JVM and Camel
- Experience in virtualization and platform as a service concepts including CPC and Openshift
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts like Firewalls, Certificate Management, Load Balancing (e.g. F5), WebSeal, CA API Gateway Layer 7 & DNS.
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Ability to quickly learn application configuration & deployment of 3rd party productions like Cognos, DataStage, FINEOS, SmartComms, etc
- Ability to partner with other Cigna organizations like ISG and CIP
Detailed Job Description:
The Delivery Acceleration Solutions Groups goal is to help the organization to rapidly produce software products and services while thinking about quality throughout the SDLC. This is the essence of DevOps
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Drives frequent, incremental code testing and deployment for developed solutions.
- Experience using both public, private and hybrid cloud models to rapidly iterate on new solutions to existing problem. Has a proven track record of doing so.
- Work with the DevOps Product and Delivery teams to create solutions quickly to remove immediate barriers
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? Yes