Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Job Requirements: The candidate must utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
• Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
• Two or more years of product design and support experience
• Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
• Working knowledge of Java script and JBOSS
• J2EE Framework experience including JDBC, JSPs, and Servlets
• Knowledge of Hibernate, Struts or Spring
• Hands on experience with SQL and PL/SQL
• Analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and programming skills at multiple product
• Communication skills to communicate with other application developers, customers, support personnel and management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team • Possess adequate oral and written communication skills.