Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Analyze business requirements gathered to date by the AR/Hansen Integration Team and work with business to draw out technical requirements for middleware web services.
· Create the technical design for the middleware web services needed to implement the functions in Hansen 8 and integrate all associated functions with the Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable system.
· The technical design must anticipate and accommodate future integrations between other external systems and Oracle AR. The design must anticipate and account for operational outages or disruptions that may affect either Hansen 8 or Oracle R12.
· Develop all middleware web services needed to integrate the scoped Hansen 8 functions with Oracle R12 AR. Build those services anticipating reuse by other external source systems in the future.
· Create automated test suites for unit, system and load testing of the middleware services.
· Assist in planning and executing integration and user tests that thoroughly validate all middleware web service functions.
· Provide documentation for use of the middleware web services so that they can be used with other external source systems.
· Transition all project knowledge, artifacts and assets to the ongoing IT support team
· Previous Government Experience
· Web Services Development
· JBoss or Weblogic application servers
· Oracle Database
· Oracle Financials
· Agile Software Development