Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop and enhance a Business Intelligence Solution using Microstrategy for a
large Case Processing System. To include data warehouse development including
data modeling, data analysis/design, cube building and ETL functionality under
an SOA platform. Utilize ETL tools as well as Business Intelligence application
(Microstrategy) to create the solution. Work with Senior Management, Customer,
consultants, programmers, DBA’s and other data warehouse architects/analysts on
a daily basis.
· hand-on experience with integrating Microstrategy
· Extensive experience managing the development, implementation, and administration of datamarts, data warehouses and complex financial and reporting applications under multiple platforms combined with a solid background in information technology management including, database administration, networking, systems analysis and systems support.
· Experience in all aspects of data warehousing including data architecture, analysis and design, ETL and Business Intelligence plus the ability to bridge the gap between end-users, technical professionals and senior management.
· Experience with real-time data warehouse integration using SOA, XML, ODBC and other communications methods
· Experience with Architecting and designing warehouse schemas and ETL
· Experience with a Business Intelligence environment in multiple integration platforms
Candidates must have at least a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 11 years of experience