Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong background in testing SAP’s Supply Chain Management and Order to Cash processes
Must have strong SQL skills and solid understanding of RDBMS concepts.
The ideal candidate will have hands on testing experience coupled with test leading skills for the test efforts focused on SAP’s Supply Chain Management, Order to Cash processes and data flow validation in SQL server based databases.
The candidate need to work closely with SMEs and other workstream leads from the SAP space as well as from other systems to understand integration points, determine impacts and define E2E test cases where applicable.
Strong knowledge of RDBMS, proficient in developing and executing SQL queries
Experience with Web and/or SAP Functional testing
Proficient on Microsoft Office suite
HP Quality Center• SharePoint• Microsoft Project
Nice to Have:
Experience with EDI, SAP, Biztalk, Web Services, XML, IDOC is a big plus
The goal of the Workstream Test Lead is to provide test and verification support during all levels of the SLC for various CAM workstreams. The applicant will be responsible for leading 1-2 onsite testers, ensure high staff productivity and morale through training, coaching, and management. Must have a strong SQL and RDBMS experience, hands on experience with Functional testing, and understanding of SAP functional testing. The applicant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service; must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in writing test scenarios for System and End-to-End tests, detailed reviewing of written scripts, and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies are required. The applicant must be able to think logically and contribute ideas to the entire test approach. Applicant must be familiar with HP Quality Center and document management and collaboration systems (such as SharePoint).
Drive the delivery and support of QA services through
adherence to established SLC and PLC standards and process methodology.
Ownership of a selection of workstreams (minimum 2), retain subject matter
expertise for assigned workstreams.
This individual works with IT project teams to carry out system test efforts. The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
• Carry out and provide support for all levels of
testing, including: System, Regression, Integration, E-2-E, Performance, and
• Participate in meetings with the business analysts and development teams. Analyze Requirements and Design documentation; understand business/functional requirements and constraints, identify potential risks to quality, identify ambiguities or omissions, and ensure testability.
• Create Test Scenarios for System, End-To-End and UAT tests based on BRD/SRD, Functional and Design Documents.
• Review test scripts produced by the testers and provide feedback. Conduct test script approvals and other testing deliverables to ensure Citrix SLC/PLC compliance as well as appropriate test coverage.
• Develop test plans and project testing approach for assigned Workstreams. Prepare test execution estimates and plan test execution schedules. Track and report on progress against schedule.
• Provide accurate time estimates to Test Lead for assigned tasks.
• Mentor less experienced or subordinate testers on business processes, QA best practices and methodology.
• May be required to define, create, and maintain test scripts.
• Manage project issues and alert the Test Lead on potential impact to test schedule.
• Review requirements and specifications and provide input during requirements and specification walkthroughs.
• Facilitate test case design and lead test script walkthroughs.
• If needed create manual and automated test components in accordance with overall test design
• Assist with on-board training processes & documentation; mentor less experienced Team Players on QA best practices and methodology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions.
• Schedule and assign test cases for test execution. Lead Testers through the execution of the tactical plan.
• Ensure that test cases, condition, and scripts are appropriately planned, developed, and executed by testers.
• May be required to execute test scripts and validate content in multiple environments
• Responsible for the project defect management during test execution - Defect Status, Root Cause, Daily Triage Meeting for assigned workstreams.
• Report and track defects using HP Quality Canter
• Report testing status, dashboard information, open issues, risk analysis.
• Write Test Summary Reports at the conclusion of the test cycle.
• Ensure project testing is complete and testing risks are identified prior to implementation.
• Provide status to Test Lead
• Be able to “roll up sleeves” and execute detailed delivery tasks if necessary.
• “Ramp up” quickly to a proficient level on new processes, tools and technologies.
• Demonstrate high “Speed of Delivery” and the ability to effectively multi-task between different initiatives.
• Utilize tools and methodologies to improve individual effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process.
Leadership and Entrepreneurship
• Recognize that the purpose of technology is to serve the needs of our clients, project teams, and The Company business objectives.
• Maintain a cooperative, “can do”, service-oriented attitude and foster that attitude to the test team
• Develop relationships with project leaders and team members, and be recognized as a technical and process authority and a valuable and available resource.
• Mentor test team staff in the application of test process and technology.
• Develop and sustain appropriate relationship with peers and other project team members.
Professional Communications / Attributes
• Use mature professional language.
• Demonstrate proficient writing skills (crisp and concise).
• Demonstrate initiative to lead with only “high level” direction.
• Understand when to speak and when to listen (listens effectively).