Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Adobe Analytics
Detailed Job Description:
- Requirement Elicitation and Design for Adobe Analytics Requirements
- Design of Holistic Solutions considering the Online User Journeys as well Offline transactions in order to maintain a 360 view of the Analytics data.
- Involved in Design for tracking of Redesigned/migrated Sites, which would require a clear definition of Variable Maps based on customer KPI, in order to be consistent across locales/Brands, which would help in terms of Reporting and Dashboards.
- Impact Analysis for change in system internal or external to Adobe Analytics
- High level Program Planning
- Support Management, Commercial Estimation and Planning.
- Extensive Usage of Tag Management Solutions primarily Ensighten and Tealium.
- Customer Management
- Debugging capabilities to drill down a given situation to understand the cause/background
- Extensive Knowledge and Hands on with Reporting capabilities in and around Adobe Analytics.
- Extensive usage of e - commerce Tracking, SAINT Classification, Classification Rules, Data Sources and API explorer.
- Preferably Adobe Certified Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner/Architect
- Tools that are used in Daily scope of work as below:
- Adobe Analytics - Ability to integrate offline data and third party channels, hands on with Workspace, Data feed, Data source, Report Builder & Dashboard
- Tag management system - Ensighten, Tealium and Dynamic Tag Management
- Analytics tools - Charles proxy tool, Observer point and Omnibug/fire Bug
- Task/Project/Issue Management Tools: JIRA
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
- Client Interfacing
- Onsite offshore coordination
- Design and development
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No