Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Supporting existing systems, understanding new requirements and providing estimations for new CR's
- Analyzing existing systems and providing solutions for the new requirements
- Giving Knowledge Transfer sessions to team after analysis
- High Level Design and Detail Level Design document preparations
- Writing Stored procedures and other objects to replicate business logic
- Participated in code and design reviews and also used check style tool for code quality improvements. Coordinated with multiple vendors from geographically distributed teams for a successful development, testing and deployment of a single project
- Conduct ETL development in the Netezza environment using standard design methodologies.
- Used Star Schema and Normalization data modeling techniques for warehousing of data.
- Built SSIS packages for loading from SQL Server Database, Flat files and Excel files.
- Analyze business requirements, technical specifications, source repositories and physical data models for data Extract, Transform and Load process to downstream applications (Aurora/QPay/Fads/Listrek). Developed SQL scripts to load history and current data using Incremental logic for Salesforce Migration from Midas. Standard Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field with relevant experience.