Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- CSM or PSM
- Agile methodoligies
Nice to have skills:
- Project Management
Detailed Job Description:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self - organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Enabling team to be more cross functional
- Conducting Scrum Ceremonies, Guiding the team in estimation and getting clarifications from PO, working with PO on regular basis
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Tracking Agile Metrics as part of Sprint Cycle and reporting.
- Scrum Training Sessions for the unit/groups.
Minimum years of experience*: 8+
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Perform Scrum Master Role for the Banking client and responsible for Coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Execute EndEnd scrum cycles