Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Responsible for the analysis of business/functional requirements and development of technical solutions recommendations to meet business requirements
· Closely works with end users and subject matter experts and develops component installation scripts, diagnostic steps, nearest neighbor and end to end test scripts.
· Assists in identifying the building blocks (i.e., software modules) to achieve the PTC mobile datacenter vision and develops the roadmap for the software modules design and development while aligning with the timelines of the dependent systems (internal and external).
· Assists in the process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
· Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
· Reviews technical specification documents for all available toolkits developed by OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and translates the specifications into application requirements.
· Develops the technical specifications for APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for the PTC components where a toolkit is not available. Assists in solution design and plays a key role in prototyping intuitive application GUIs (Graphical Interfaces).
· Knowledgeable about basic networking protocols, Windows Sockets, OEM hardware components and toolkits.
· Strong understanding of system analysis and design, software development life cycle, Application integration, development and programming.
· Experience with PTC systems and hardware components especially relate to the locomotive segment is a must.
· Responsibilities include educating new team members about PTC, components, systems and all business applications involved interfaces.
· Takes on additional responsibilities such as facilitating design sessions with internal and external partners and acts as a team lead where necessary or when assigned by the supervisor.