Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The primary responsibility is to develop packages and SCCM collections to help ensure the timely release of software updates to embedded devices. This engineer will work with engineering to reduce or resolve potential failures through the implementation of testing protocols, as well as ensure the product meets specific certification guidelines as appropriate. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented test engineer with some coding/development experience, who can dive in to difficult areas at any level and produce practical solutions.
· Work closely with Development, Release and QA engineers to design and develop automated software updates for embedded devices.
· Report bugs maintain documentation of test results; ensure closure; analyze test results and provide reports.
· Provide management with test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release recommendations.
· Work with other members of the team to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness and efficiency.
· Experience with setup, configuration and troubleshooting prototype consumer electronics hardware.
· Desirable to have software packaging experience for embedded devices
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and thrive on technical challenges
· Strong problem solving skills, be able to diagnose problems and provide insights to developers
· Quick learner, be able to learn the system in a relatively short period of time
· Expertise in analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written, documentation and verbal communication skills
· Some experience with Agile development, requirements analysis, design review
· Ability to analyze logs
· Bachelor's degree in CS; related engineering field or equivalent experience
Windows CE experience preferred