Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to develop business requirements for technological products. Someone who is comfortable presenting at meetings, develop requirements, writing business requirement documents and understands the full product lifecycle through testing.
This is not a technical position, more product/business focused.
· Develops business requirements
· Develops or manages the development of current and proposed workflows (system and business), user requirements, business analysis documents, training modules, and test/implementation plans.
· Partners with IT and business community to ensure the development of accurate and appropriate solutions to business needs.
· Identifies areas of risk and/or inefficiencies, develop and recommend “best practices”, and implement solutions.
· Provides expertise on BUSINESS UNIT wide initiatives. Provide a centralized pool of knowledge, for new processes, products, regulations, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Financial services experience.
· Exceptional communication, verbal and written.
· Visio Skills
· PowerPoint Skills